Fabby Followers

Sunday 1 October 2023

Freebies from JMC Designs

Happy Sunday, October the 1st!
Seriously how did that happen??
On the first of each month the lovely Julia from JMC Designs, gives away a freebie!
Last month was the beautiful Autumn what a perfect match is she for this months freebie- Pumpkin
I have cut out extra mushrooms, You can never have too many of those!
I have also borrowed one of the little Mouse stamps from Little squeaks, how cute is he peeping over !
What have I used?
September Freebie - Autumn
October Freebie - Pumpkin
Little Mouse - Little Squeaks Stamp
Evergreen Berries - Stencil
Autumn Allspice Digi Collection - Sentiment
Enjoy the rest of your weekend





No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...