Fabby Followers

Monday 11 September 2023

Decoupage The Dolly Dimples Way - Part 3

 Happy Monday
Am here today to share with you my trio of Christmas Goodies

These have all been decoupaged to the max and because I wanted the sentiment on the front of the box too - I used 2 sheets . You get ample on a sheet so the box without the sentiment you would only need one.
This sheet is one of my favourite's although this changes daily
The card is 6 3/4" x 5 ", (I know a bit of an odd shape)
The box is 5 1/2" x 4"


and then the little tag - which measures around 2" x 3"


I so, so, so loved making this trio -
and this is what I used
Dolly Dimples - Mixed Media Cardstock 
Dolly Dimples - Vellum
Dolly Dimples Decoupage Sheet (2) - Season's Greetings #25
Crafters Companion - Glossy Highlights
Ribbon
Have a fantastic week



1 comment:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...