Fabby Followers

Tuesday 26 September 2023

Swashbuckling Sweethearts Release - JMC Designs

 Happy Tuesday,
There is some amazing news....... Our lovely Julia will be back on Create & Craft Next Monday at 7.00am & 11.00am 
You so do not want to miss this awesome, fun collection!
You can also win the collection by taking a stroll over here

My first make with this collection, was an over sized pop up card, I forgot to measure it and as I made it up as I went along.....I think its maybe 8-9" high.

The flap at the front lifts up to reveal an underwater scene , involving fish, shells and a crocodile. I am not going to lie, the underneath was a mare to photograph , each picture completly blurred :-(  (so they are not shown on my post)
I used some onion netting an the front , and underneath a little sandpaper for the seabed. Oh and of course some fun googly eyes for the fish!
Have a lovely rest of your day 


1 comment:

Sue Nicholson said...

Awesome card and stamps, hope the shows go well, thanks for sharing cheers Sue N x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...