Fabby Followers

Monday 4 September 2023

Decoupage The Dolly Dimples way - Part 2

 Happy Monday,
I actually can't believe we are in September, soon be Christmas (more on that later in my post!)
I have again used my journal with the theme of men's cards the ones we all struggle with, not any more, over at Dolly Dimples there are oodles of Decoupage under the heading Men / Transport


I chose the page Piano, Which was a lot of fun!
His wild hair kept making me giggle!
I also used the stencil Screw Heads and Seals #008
I used this with some Distress Oxide - Vintage Photo.
The Sentiment is from Stickers with a difference
(My go to Sentiments)
Next week is going to be all about Christmas, it will be a lot more than a journal page so be sure to check back




No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...