Fabby Followers

Wednesday 25 March 2020

Yummy ~ Crafty Ribbons

The Crafty Ribbons DT  are showcasing Yummy Ribbons this week
and  you could win a bundle of Ribbons
Very scrummy indeed!!
Pop over to the facebook group and take a peek
For my project card I have used
Amazing ....Love these you get a lovely collection and as you can see they can be used other than for Christmas
I also used

I coloured up the Cupcake using Polychromo Pencils, then carefully fussy cut it out as I wanted to adhere with foam pads so it jumped of the page , (after attaching with foam pads and it was stuck fast I wish I had used a wobbler)

Layering and mounting up my cardstock /papers and attaching my ribbon
I used Twinklets Diamond Dust and topped some fun little gems on top 
using Glossy accents on the wheel

Stamped my sentiment and added also using foam pads
I finished of with some Nuvo Drops Party Pink
Thank you for looking

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and lovely design.x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...