Fabby Followers

Saturday 28 March 2020

Sweet and Savoury ~ JMC Designs

Oh Wowser very excited to be sharing with you my makes for the brand new Digi release
Before I begin to share my makes with you how about a super duper discount code
SSCLAUNCH15
This will give you a 15% discount but only until Sunday 27th March Midnight (UK)
Sooooo meet the Sweet and Savoury bunch
This time around I have used
Sally Sundae



I adore colouring her up i think she is possibly my favourite
I coloured her up using Distress Inks
Thanks for looking

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Love a box card, and this is awesome Jan. Would have love to buy these images but our aussie dollar is drowning...sadly...

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...