Fabby Followers

Sunday 1 March 2020

Life is like a box of crayons

Happy Sunday
I am here to share with you a project I was working on yesterday for my journal

It was a very dull and dark day  so whilst my Granddaughter was at Ballet I played in my craft room I think the dull weather made me want to create bright 

I have a lovely new follower aussie aNNie, I know you like my bright colours your comments always make me smile ~ Thank you xx
So here is my journal  project in all its glory
I have been totally inspired by my lovely friend Kassa and the way she mixes her colours together her projects amaze me so much , so this was my version
The stamps I have used are from Kassa's Divine Store
and I have used
and
I used bright acrylic paints on the background 
(I did have to tone it down a bit with white)
and very faintly used a circle stencil
For the colouring I used Derwent Inktense
Once completed I splashed over with a mixture of paints an also a few blobs of Nuvo drops to complete
Thank you for stopping by today

I Would like to enter this into
QKR Stampede ~ Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments ~ Anything Goes with a Sentiment
Arty Divas ~ Anything Goes
Country View Challenges ~ The Eyes have It
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Great work Jan! I love the colours you've used too!
Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week in the QKR Stampede Challenge
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Helen said...

Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Arty Divas.

Helen x

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks Jan, just saw this as I don't always get to my reader's posts....love your bright colours for sure and your inspiration.xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...