Fabby Followers

Sunday 1 March 2020

Toadstool Tots

Oh Wowser very excited to be sharing with you another make for the brand new Digi release
This is my last project for this new release
Before I begin to share my makes with you how about a super duper discount code
TTOTSLAUNCH15
This will give you a 15% discount but only until Sunday 1st March Midnight (UK) (tonight)
The background was made using acrylic paints and a circle stencil
The flowers , snail and Toadstool were coloured using Distress Ink
I just so love that sentiment
Thank you so much for stopping by today

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE the colours, the tag, the images and the sentiment, in fact - LOVE it all.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...