Fabby Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2019

New Release Stampotique

Oh What Fun
1st of the Month which can only mean it's New Release time over at 
The new stamps are super amazing and the Artists are so fabulous
You can find the Facebook group here 
The Challenge Blog here
Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog you could win an amazing prize!
Check out Pinterest here
Instagram here
You can find the store over here
For my first release I have used the wonderful Stamp
Hunny

 I totally love her, so much so I have already started another project with her
I coloured her skin  up using Inktense pencils a new love of mine
They take a while to get used to but am truly loving them
The hair was painted using Distress Ink Refils
The Sentiment was computer generated 
I used various stencils on the background
The background was made using Distress Oxide Inks
Thank you for stopping by
I Would like to enter this into
Always Fun Challenges ~ Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge ~ N is for Naughty


4 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

She looks like she could be very naughty. Perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Sian said...

I love this! Great image and background.

Darlene said...

OMG ... yikes! She's a bit scary! LOL Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Darlene
ALPHABET CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Janice said...

Great card! Thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge, and hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...