Fabby Followers

Saturday 5 October 2019

Happy JMC Saturday

Happy Saturday everyone
I am soooooo busy today so my post is early
Look out later there is a lovely freebie from Julia called Marcelle
I have used her in my ,make below
You will be able to get her via Kit and Clowder over on Facebook
I have made a page layout using of course Marcelle
She is lovely to colour up so very pretty
Pop over to JMC Designs to find the quirky birds that I have popped onto some puzzle pieces
the lovely cloud makes me smile all the time and the Northern Heights House how lush I want to move in already
The Sentiment is one of my favourite ever and they come with the full collections this is one of the birdy ones
I coloured up using Inktense pencils
The background was done using Distress Oxides
Splashes of white paint on the houses tag
White Posca Pen for Detail
Various Stencils on background


Thank you for looking
I would like to enter this into
Brown Sugar Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Creative Artiste Mixed Media ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge ~ Anything Goes

1 comment:

Cathy F said...

That is really darling - love those colors! Thanks for joining us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...