Fabby Followers

Saturday 19 October 2019

Flower Doodle ~ Stampotique ~ WUW

Happy Saturday I am back to share my new project using Stampotique stamps
and its also word up weekend so I have played along with that
The new stamps are super amazing and the Artists are so fabulous
You can find the Facebook group here 
The Challenge Blog here
Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog you could win an amazing prize!
Check out Pinterest here
Instagram here
You can find the store over here
Well I am so into puzzle pieces at the moment I could not resist another
The stamps I have used are
Flower Doodle
&
Peace and Love
(just using the word love from the sentiment)

I used Distress Oxides on the background
then randomly stamped the flower which is soooooo lush
I used Inktense water colours for the petals and then a white Posca pen for detail.
I stamped the sentiment out a few times using Memento Sweet Plum
Sticking the sentiments on willy nilly
Have a great day
Thank you for looking

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...