Fabby Followers

Friday 18 October 2019

Marcelle goes travelling ~ JMC Designs

Happy Friday Everyone
Am here today to share with you my latest make for JMC Designs
I have used the adorable Marcelle who was a freebie from the lovely Julia
If you like quirky and fun images be sure to stop by the store

I started of creating the background using Victorian Velvet Distress Oxides
I used a Viva Decor Stencil and used Weathered Wood Oxides

I also used Viva Decor stencil with words 
And the word Journey from an Andy Skinner stencil
I then coloured up Marcelle she does look all ready for her adventure
Have a lovely weekend
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Crafters Companion - A Sparkling Winter

  Happy Thursday, I have just spotted the A Sparkling Winter at an amazing, amazing, amazing Price!! It is so beautiful , here are a couple...