Fabby Followers

Tuesday 19 June 2018

Polkadoodles ~ Yipppeeeeee ~ Hochanda

Oh My Goodness Me
How ever have I kept todays BIG Brand new products a secret??
It's not been easy I can tell you......
Are you tuned into Hochanda for Polkadoodles New Releases
You so don't want to miss the new goodies
by the time you see my post I bet there are already some sell outs.
When my package arrived to make the samples there was squeals and squeals and even more squeals , and then it began, where on earth do I start
I decided to start with the stamps and created 
A Bendy Card, I cut it on my portrait you can get the template from Sandra's right here
It's a lovely template and lots of fun to dress, I wasn't really sure where I was going with my card at this point.
I matted it up using one of the lovely new paperpacks
and then it began....
I mixed and matched all the stamp packs 
Woof You
Meow you doing
Having a giraffe
Nuts about you
Beary great day
24 Carrot friend
and came up with this
It did take a long time to complete, but I loved it and kept adding more
All the colouring was done using Distress Inks, I am new to them so it was good practise
After they were coloured I fussy cut them all out , this took a while , I kept nipping of the toadstool heads(oooopsie). The leaves also started out as a much bigger pile.
For the grass I used Teal reindeer moss 




Thank you so much for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Penny Black and More ~ In the Garden
Stamping Sensations ~ Anything Goes
Crafters Castle ~ More than one fold
Crafty Friends ~ Anything Goes
Classic Design Team ~ Anything Goes
Creative With Stamps ~ Cute Animals
Sweet Stampers ~ Animals
World Wide Open Design Challenge ~ Anything Goes

22 comments:

Jane Savage said...

OMG Jan this is EPIC!!!!!!x

Sue Crease said...

Fantastic Jan. Eye poppingly gorgeous

Caz said...

Beautiful as always...xxx

Diane said...

Fabby do sweetie, sooooooo cute and so happy Nicki is doing actual stamps again xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AM-AZE-ING, love all the little creatures and the details you have added are just gorgeous. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.
Faith
x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Well you did a fantastic job with this project. The end result is just fabulous. Great work and worth all the extra effort you put into this creation. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

 

brenda said...

Back with a different hat on Jan and wow what a fantastic creation this one is, a real work of art that I am sure took ages. Thanks so much for joining us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations June challenges.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is an absolute work of art Jan. thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Jan… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your amazing card… I absolutely LOVE it, so much to look at, you can tell its made with lots of love - well done. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Love this I love this card base Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Billie A said...

What a darling creative card. I love all of the animals. Your coloring is awesome So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps

Billie A
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge GD

Kuni said...

Wow... what a stunning project, i love it.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

The Craft Princess said...

I absolutely love Love LOVE the scene you made with this card...it's fabulous! I have a video tutorial on making this style bendy card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Linby said...

You've certainly showcased all the stamps here - fantastic make.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
Lynn x
DT

APeeling Crafts said...

WOW! This is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative with stamps- Pam DT

Tracy said...

Fabulous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and Penny Black & More, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is fantastic. I would love to see you come over and enter Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge Blog here on this link..... https://morgansartworldopenchallenge.blogspot.com/


Carla Chacón Fraija said...

Love your project, thank you for joining us at Classic Design Team Challenge.
Good Luck
Carla DT

Jacqueline Muller said...

Very cute project! Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Marlene Bonetti said...

Oh, such a great card!
Thanks for sharing your work with us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge.
Hugs Marlene

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Cute, Cute, CUTE!!!! Love this card!
Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s June Challenge! –Tasha

Ef-ka Ewa Flor said...

Well done!Nice project!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Ewa DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...