Fabby Followers

Thursday 21 June 2018

Inspiration Week ~ Little Miss Muffet

Happy Thursday to you all
Am here today to share with you my Inspiration post for this week for Little Miss Muffet , Have you seen there fortnightly challenge , pop across and join in the fun you may even win a prize.
I had a lovely rummage around in the Little Miss Muffet  Stamp Store last week
I now have a long, long wish list
I decided to use these cuties for a couple of bookmarks for my Granddaughter
They would also make stunning tags and matching cards *Watch this space*

These are not single digi stamps, they come in a set of 3!! how fab is that
Best Friends Feline
Best Friends Canine
and the wonderful sentiment also from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Unconditional Love

I printed onto watercolour paper and coloured them using Distress Inks
They really are super cute images
Snoozing the day away , ready to wake up full of mischief 
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
Sunny Day Crafting ~ Any Animal

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...