Fabby Followers

Friday 1 June 2018

Polkadoodles Challenge ~ Anything Goes

Happy Friday Everyone!
It's Polkadoodles New Challenge day 
and as ever it's Anything Goes
For my card this week I have used the lovely Splash Of Summer Posy Doodles Paper kit
I loved making this card its full of hidden bits, theres a mini card at the top
hidden pockets for mini tags a mini envelope etc



The tags were made using distress oxides for backgrounds then I used various stamps from the set
Thank you for looking
xx

3 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous make with happy colours, LOVE it.
Faith
x

Sue Crease said...

This is such an ingenious creation Jan. A great way to use up bits too. I’m just sitting looking at my collection here not wanting to chop it up yet 😊

ScrappyHorses said...

This is such a cool design! Love it!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...