Fabby Followers

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Polkadoodles Crafting with Christmas Stamps

Today I am sharing with you yes another tag , I am really getting ahead for Christmas too

Right now, there are 
144 days
until Christmas 2017!


For my tag i have used two of the new Christmas stamps from Polkadoodles
First off I have used 
and the sentiment is from
I used Distress Oxides on the background
I coloured Frosty using Polychromo Pencils

and used crystal glitter on his hat and glossy accents on his nose and bauble

I stamped the sentiment and cut it out seperatly , doodles around the sentiment and tag
Added a few sequins to finish

Thank you for looking xx
I would like to enter this into
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge  - Christmas in July

3 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

lovely creation, this snowman looks sad :-( lol
Xx

Unknown said...

Ahhh - just darling and love the sparkle! You made me smile big Jan! Thanks bunches for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Sure hope you will remember us for our next challenge too! Xj.

TTCRD DT: Joi@RR{My Blog}

Through The Craft Room Door

ttcrd.blogspot.com

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Jan

It’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Christmas in July’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful tag design using a super cute snowman image and great colouring ... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again very soon.

Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...