Fabby Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017

EEEkkkk exciting news ~ Crafty Ribbons

So Super Excited to say.......
I am now part of the Crafty Ribbons DT



I have always loved Ali's lovely Ribbons and a few years back made various ribbon samples for shows etc ,so it was an honour to become part of the team.
The only problem I can see is what ribbons to choose for my upcoming projects, Oh My drool, drool there are so many to choose from, I have so many ideas I had to start my own notebook.

I have my Granddaughter staying (again) for a few weeks , we just love crafting together, so I let her choose what we should make. We made this on Tuesday after a visit on Monday to the safari park where she had spotted Reindeers so this was quite an apt make.
Using a couple of files from SIL store I cut out the bag and the gift card holder and Felicity glued them together. We added some googly eyes . Felicity made two little red bows and stuck them on , and then adhered the little golden bells.
I attached the ribbon bag handle.

 Once the holly was stuck on I gave it a shine of glossy accents.

And this is the lushness we used from Crafty Ribbons
Bows - 7mm Country check
Bag strap and Gift card holder strip - Christmas Owl Ribbon
Button - Basics 2 Go Buttons 

Thank you for looking
I would like to enter into
Craft Rocket - Animal kingdom
Moving Along With The Times -B - Bag/Bell/Button/
A Snowflake Promise - Anything Goes
The Holly & The Ivy - Anything Christmas
TTCRD - Anything Goes
World Wide Open Design Team - Anything Goes
Classic Design Team - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Ribbons more than a bow
Hiding in my Craft Room - Any Holiday


11 comments:

Angie said...

Awww congratulations! Great job by you and Felicity!
Hugs Angie x

Alex said...

Rudolph, I love everything where he is included!
Wonderful project, really beautiful!

Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#40 – Animal Kingdom}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#8 – For the birthday – Summerkids are best}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Jane Savage said...

Huge congratulations, Scatty! Fab news!
What an amazing project! xxx

GalFridayStamping said...

Congrats! Adorable make...love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Ellibelle said...

How very cute and so creative! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this is just super fantastic, great work, looks amazing.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge



Dr Sonia S V said...

OOoh these are simply adorable and a big congrats on your Dt role. All the best
Cheers
Dr Sonia

brenda said...

A really pretty gift set and so pleased it's not just me who dithers over choosing ribbons, same with papers as well. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Eve's Been Reading said...

Gorgeous Jan, adore Felicity's bows too x

Theresa said...

what fun makes. i guess you spent several happy hours making these. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

Tammy said...

Oh these are so cute! I love that fun reindeer bag and what a great gift card holder! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
Tammy x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...