Fabby Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Christmas Santa Claus Stamping

Oh what an absolutly miserable day it really could not rain any harder, my poor Granddaughter is off to the seaside tomorrow I so hope it brightens up
I am here today to share with you yesterdays make
A little note to Santa
I used the lovely new stamp from Polkadoodles
he is wonderful I love this stamp so much
take a little looksie at the whole set

I coloured him up using Polychromo Pencils ~ they seem to be my go to at the moment.

I edged the paper with Distress Oxides and splashed some water about and stamping about randomly .
The words were printed out on my computer
I normally stick to reds/greens for Christmas makes but its good to leave your comfort zone now and again
Have a lovely day

I would like to enter this into
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Glitter and Sparkle - Monochrome
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Unicorn Challenge - Mythical/Magical

12 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Love how you've coloured him, Scatty those vintage hues suit him perfectly! Stunning!
Cold, miserable and wet here too today! Must be autumn!! :) xxx

Lisa J said...

This is fabulous. Would love for you to enter it over at Monochrome Magic Challenge!

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is gorgeous and fab stamp
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

I love it, he's a proper vintage santa x

SewPaperPaint said...

This is great! I love the sponging along the edges leaving the white space - brilliant! Hugs, Autumn

Jacki Daniels said...

I love my polys can't beat them and this is just gorgeous xx

Lisa J said...

I am back for another look at this. The colours are so fabulous, giving a real vintage feel to it. Thanks for playing along with me this month. Lisa Monochrome Magic

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Fantastic. Great colouring. Nice work. Love it.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Gorgeous! Perfect for Christmas- now I am off to buy this stamps set. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


Sally H said...

A fabulous creation! I love the sentiment and your colouring is stunning! Thanks for sharing your stamping with us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Ania said...

Wonderful!

Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Ania DT for  World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Anila Dikay said...

This is lovely

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...