Fabby Followers

Saturday 23 November 2013

Spring Breeze

For my card today I have done a very first for me 
I have used dark skin - I saw it on a Challenge yesterday over at Graph'It Markers and thought Yes I must give that a try
Not perfect but I do like it and I really enjoyed colouring
(this is the 5th attempt)
The stamp I have used is Spring Breeze from Crafty Sentiments
I coloured using promarkers
Added Twine and Ribbon bow (that took me ages as I had forgotten how to tie bows)
Orange Peel Stickles 
Buttons (the big silver shiny's are buttons)
Lots of flower's, gems and pearls from stash
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into
Graph'It Colour Challenge - Dark Skintones or Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Add a Bow
Divas by Design - make it Pretty
Fab'n'Funky - Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ - Hand made bow
Colour Me Creative  Challenge  - Anything Goes
Musically Challenged - Girls just wanna have fun

15 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Jan You Have Done A Fab Job On The Skin A Hard One For Me And Great Card Thanks For Sharing At Divas This Week

Donna Maligno said...

What an adorable image! Your coloring Is great. If you had a Craft-Dee BowZ, you'd never have to rethink bow making again.. LOL! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

rachel said...

this looks fabulous Jan - really great colouring - and I love the orange dress too xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jan,I like the sweet image the colours and the design
Kevin xx

Céline said...

i totally love ;), the colors, papers and your fab cooloring
hugs
céline

Ginny said...

fabulous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

Olivia said...

Very nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan love the image and how you have coloured her in. Fantastic card. Love Alison xx

Laura B said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Musically Challenged!:)

Debbie said...

Gorgeous colouring Jan,Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It Colour challenge.Hugs Debbie x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Jan.
This looks fab. I love the image & your colouring is wonderful. Love the gorgeous embellies too. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

DesignerDiva said...

Fab colouring Jan, you have made a brilliant job of the darker skin tone I need to try that me thinks!! Love all your pretty embellies too
Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week and good luck
Hugs Laurie xx

SAMARA said...

Beautiful card. the image is absolutely precious. absolutely gorgeous. i just love how you have colored the hair and how you have colored the outfit. wow. thanks for coming over to musically challenged this week. Hope to see you again. Samara DT MCC

Maire Gamber said...

super cute! Love the focal image and her wonderful skin tones! Thank you for joining us at CMC!
Hugs,
Marie

KC said...

your coloring is awesome! I just love the color orange! awesome senti too :) Thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged for our Bad Girls Club challenge! hope to see you back soon!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...