Fabby Followers

Sunday 17 November 2013

Colour Combo

This week over at Hobbycutz our new challenge is
to use these colours

We have a great sponsor this week
KennyK and I have used there fab image Santa Cookies on my tag
Coloured with promarkers
I have also used
Glamour dust
Glossy accents
Mesh
The spoon and rolling pin are from Hobbycutz they are so cute.
Thanks for looking
xx

I would like to enter this tag imto
KennyK - Anything Goes
Pumpkin Spice - Food
Sugar Creek Hollow - Tags/boxes
Sweet Stampin - Tags
I love Promarkers - Red/Green
Graph'it Markers - Anything Goes

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Do Cute And Fab Colour Combo

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Lovely tag :) Thanks so much for playing with us at KennyK Krafty Krew’s *Anything Goes* challenge ! Good luck in the draws, top 3 and spotlight!

Tammy, KennyK DT Coordinator/Designer & Facebook Admin from Créations LaDiva :) xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan gorgeous image love the colours. Love Alison xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Gorgeous tag, fab image and I really like the embellishments. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Rachel said...

Super cute tag! Love your image. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Pia Larsen said...

Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Pia xx

mixamatoasties said...

Fab tag Jan. Love the colours ;)

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Susan

Cec said...

What a cute tag. Love the little spoon and rolling pin. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...