Fabby Followers

Monday 4 November 2013

Hip to be Square


Over at Squigglefly the new challenge this week is Square

I have used the fab image 
Pamela Lehto.

When I first sat down to make my card I got out all my red and green promarkers but then found less was definatly more so just used golds and glitter and a little green and I love how it turned out
The background was done using serif
Thank you for looking
xx
I would like to enter this into
A gem of a challenge - Christmas is coming
Allsorts - Christmas Cheer
Crafty Calender - All things Christmas

14 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous work on the Squigglefly Challenge this week! Cheers, Holley

Charlene Mitchell said...

Jan, this is so elegant! wow! I love all the gold and the pops of green. Absolutely stunning!

catherine said...

Such a beautiful card and thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week
x catherine

nwilliams6 said...

Pam, this is beautiful! So well colored and the card is wonderful! Hugz!

Tammy said...

Beautiful image and gorgeous background!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Stunning card love the image so pretty. Love Alison xx

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Jan! LOVE the added sparkle and your design is perfect for this image! Great job!
Hugs from Ohio!

Holly Young said...

Jan your instincts led you to create a beautiful work of art! I love the touch of color here. Great work on the background too.

Pat said...

Less is best and you proved it on your card! Lovely work, thanks for whowing it on Squigglefly!

Debs said...

Beautiful elegant card.
Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jan, I love that image and all of the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calender this month!
Tammy x

Pammie said...

Absolutely georgious, love the gold and sparkle.

Artfully,
Pammie

Pammie said...

Abslutely beautiful.

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, Jan, how beautiful and elegant - I love this image.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...