Fabby Followers

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Celebrations

Over at Digi Choosday this weeks challenge is
Celebrations 
I chose to use the Emma Canning image here comes the bride how stunning she is. 
I have used Promarkers to colour and glamour dust and white pearl pen on her dress. The 3d glass was cut on my portrait 
Thank you for looking
xx


I would like to enter this into
Creative Creations -Sparkle and Shine
The Paper Girls - Cut it out
Creative Corner - Sing a song - Get me to the church on time



6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is fabulous Jan, I love it!!!
Kevin xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Jan this is stunning. Love Alison xx

Unknown said...

Sooo pretty!! Absolutely love what you've done with this Jan - gorgeous, Em xxx

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Très joli !!
Merci pour ta participation au creative corner challenge
Bises

Flutterby Trina said...

stunning! thanks for playing along with us this week at Creative Creations Challenges and out 'sparkle and Shine challenge :) good luck and we hope to see you again soon :)

Charlene Mitchell said...

omgoodness Jan - this is stunning! I love the glamour dust and pearl pen that you used! Absolutely elegant!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...