Fabby Followers

Wednesday 6 July 2022

Christmas in July

  A few people have asked me to start adding to my blog again, It is nice to be missed
 I am still loving crafting and most afternoons can be found in my Craft room.
I still keep my Craft room as tidy and organised as I can , even with a big room things can get a tad chaotic and messy.
Over at Crafter's Companion it's Christmas in July , HSN show is 12th July so today I am sharing the Christmas Topper Pads
Wow did I have fun with these beauties!!
They look lovely layered up or on the own, why not mix and match?
The Paper is also a new pad - they work so well together

I love making sets of things so a Card, bag and matching tag, with the most adorable teddies what's not to love?
Have a great day and I promise to be back real soon




 

1 comment:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Fabulous set Jan.
Faith x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...