Fabby Followers

Friday 28 August 2020

Princess Tales ~ JMC Designs

 Good morning from a rainy Northamptonshire

Hope you are all good its been ages since I have visited my blog properly but lots been going on some goodies and news to share soon and.........I out grew my craft room I was in the small room to be fair - but with a bit of sweet talking and new duvet and accessories Felicity has swapped rooms with me . It took a bit of sorting as she wanted lilac so her room needed painting etc . My new craft room was seriously Pink I mean Pink !! It's now prestine and white. I literally have so much room I love it . Anyway I will stop waffling and share todays make with you

It's JMC new release day and this time its Princess Tales, I absolutly adored playing with these although I had to brush up on the stories 

PRINCESS20 is the code to use for 20%off (lasts until Wednesday)

and you can find them all in store Princess Tales

I am really into making little simple booklets at the moment, so I decided that would be my project for this release

My front cover uses the image Story Book Lane, you can buy this seperatly or as a bundle ~ the bundle is great as you get lots of extras like flowers, sentiments etc

The Paper I used throughout is cheapie Paper pads from BnM's I adore them these were 12x12 and a lovely quality

I have added in some JMC Stamps throughout my booklet

As the day goes on I will add more pages to this post so be sure to check back

Page 2/3 of my mini book


                                                     Page 4/5 of my mini book

Page 6/7
Last two pages






Have a great day 





No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...