Fabby Followers

Tuesday 1 September 2020

September New Release ~ Stampotique

 It's September Release time 

over at
Stampotique
The new stamps are super amazing and the Artists are so fabulous
You can find the Facebook group here 

Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog you could win an amazing prize!

Find the fabulous store here full of fun, quirky stamps
~~~~~~
For my project this time I have used the wonderful brand new Rubber Stamp's along with a few others
I am really into making different types of booklets



Stamps Used


I used Distress Oxides on the background
Along with Distress Ink Refils to colour
Black/White Pens for doodling
The Ribbon is from Crafty Ribbons 
Satin Ribbon in White I used my Oxides on this so it matched with the colours used on the little booklet 
Thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...