Fabby Followers

Tuesday 11 August 2020

Stampotique Challenge ~ Circles

Happy Tuesday to you all
I am here today to share with you my Challenge DT project for the wonderful Stampotique
but before I do
A little change 
Our Challenges are now held in our Facebook Group
(Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
 and you may win a great prize)
Check out Pinterest here
You can find the store over here

~~oo~~
Our challenge this time is
Circles

I decided to make a little circle mini album for some ATCoins
I really enjoyed making it pulling all my Distress Oxides out to play for the backgrounds.
The images this time were coloured using Inktense watercolour pencils with a black/ white pen for highlights and squiggles
I used some random stencils on the backgrounds
The fantastic Stampotique stamps that I used
The lovely ribbon I thought matched really well with the circles theme
It's from Crafty Ribbons Gooseberry Jam Collection
Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Crafters Companion - Holographic Paper Pad

Happy Saturday, I really, really do love Paper Pads exspecially when they are Holographic!! This will be Launching on Crafter's TV on ...