Fabby Followers

Friday 10 July 2020

Stampotique ~ Challenge

Happy Friday to you all
I am here today to share with you my Challenge DT project for the wonderful Stampotique
but before I do
A little change 
Our Challenges are now held in our Facebook Group
(Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
 and you may win a great prize)
Check out Pinterest here
You can find the store over here
UK stamps can be found here
~~oo~~
Our challenge this time is
**Anything Goes**

I made a project a few weeks back, and I loved the sentiment I used,  I could not resist another inking of it
The delicious stamps I have used are

I used Acrylic paints on the background along with a circle stencil.
I also painted the Sunflower leafs and stems and the MDF leafs 
The Sunflower heads and Bee I coloured using Distress Ink refils
I Stamped randomly across the background and did a fine splattering of black paint.
I used crackle glaze on the little bee's wings
I adhered it all together and then popped on some white detail
Have a great Day 
I would like to enter this into
Just add ink ~ Flowers/Trees/Texture
CCEE Stampers ~ Use a Bee

7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card and love the gorgeous colours used ..great design... Have a great weekend ♥

Nikki Spencer said...

Those colours are really eyecatching! Lovely interpretation of our Just Add Ink choose two challenge. Thanks so much for joining us.

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

I love the texture everything seems to have. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

Alina Florea said...

Very beautiful card. Love the background and the flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it with us over LWC! Alina DT

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jan, i love seeing your happy cards! I am a fan of fussy cutting.. i love what you cut as well! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Steph Ackerman said...

Very pretty - love the flowers. Thanks for sharing at Lavinia World Challenges.

Tina said...

The flower stamp is so quirky. -I love it! You've made the perfect background for it with the paint splatter and other arty effects. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...