Fabby Followers

Tuesday 21 July 2020

Christmas in July ~ Crafty Ribbons

Christmas in July with Crafty Ribbons and why not
This year has been all over the place so have Christmas whenever you wish
I have had Christmas at lots of varied times in my life 
One in March - My bestie  (she has sadly passed now but is still and always will be my best friend) She spent Christmas in Australia visiting her family so we had Christmas in March on her return
Another was in July some friends from Scotland came to stay at the time her kiddies were young so it was all a bit of fun.
~ ~ ~
I shall stop rambling and show you my project for today
I made a trio of goodies to match a card, gift bag and tag
I love little James from LOTV he is pre - coloured
The snow flakes are from a little stamp in a Frozen set 
I first made a card , there is a smaller James inside the card but alas he was camera shy and decided to be a blur instead.
I would just love to receive a gift in this bag
and lastly a little gift card 
The Crafty Ribbons I have used are
3mm Satin Ribbon ~ Poppy Red
Thank you so much for stoppng by
I Would like to enter into
Holly & Ivy ~ Anything Christmas
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the image and great you used it on a card and a gift bag.
Take care
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Love the creations here Jan and all those gorgeous colours here. xx

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous design and love the tag, bag and card.

Hugs Diane

MagsB said...

What an adorable Christmas set, Jan! I absolutely love James the Bear! Thanks for joining in at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.

love Mags B x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...