Fabby Followers

Friday 17 July 2020

Stampotique ~ Challenge Post

Happy Friday to you all
I am here today to share with you my Challenge DT project for the wonderful Stampotique
but before I do
A little change 
Our Challenges are now held in our Facebook Group
(Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
 and you may win a great prize)
Check out Pinterest here
You can find the store over here
UK stamps can be found here
~~oo~~
Our challenge this time is
**Use a Stencil**
I adored making my card - For the background I used a mixed circle stencil along with Distress Oxides, I used a stencil brush to keep the colours softer
Then I stamped on my stamps
these were coloured with a mixture of Oxides and Distress Ink refils
I used a white ink pen for detail and a black Micron pen for doodles
Thank you so much for looking
Country View Crafts ~ Do what makes you happy (using oxides and inks and colouring)
Lavinia World Challenges ~ ATG Must stamp
TTCRD ~ ATG
A Place To Start ~ Floral

5 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

What a fabulous image and used so perfectly on this card. Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

Craftyfield said...

Lovely stencilled background! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jan your thumbnail of the flowers alone is beautiful.. the entire card... gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Lori Kobular said...

Your stenciled background looks great and I love that adorable stamp you used! Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Chana Malkah said...

Congratulations, You were selected as a Rising Star at A Place To Start for the week of July 13-July 19, 2020. Thanks so much for your beautiful and inspiring project! Please stop by and grab your badge.
https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...