Fabby Followers

Wednesday 13 November 2019

Mr & Mrs ~ Stampotique Challenge

Happy Wednesday to you all
I am here today to share with you my Challenge card for the wonderful Stampotique
but before I do
Some Important places of Interest for you
There Challenge Blog here
(Would love to see you join in and come visit your blog
You can use any stamps and you may win a great prize)
Check out Pinterest here
Instagram here
You can find the store over here
~~oo~~
This time the challenge is
Mr & Mrs
I have used the wonderful stamps
Halloween Wally
&
Pumpkin Mabel
What a fabby dabby do couple

I coloured them both  using Distress re - inkers
The background was made using Distress Oxides
and a heart stencil
Thank you so much for looking today


No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...