Fabby Followers

Thursday 7 November 2019

JMC Designs - Piles of Leaves , Piles of Smiles

Happy Thursday Everyone
What a week , weather has been awful did manage a little Christmas shopping
Am here today to share with you my latest make for JMC Designs
I have used the adorable Marcelle, I absoloutly love her
This time she is dressed for Autumn
I have paired her up with another love of mine 
MJM Designs this is where the papers, sentimement , emellies and animals are from
I have coloured her up using Inktense Pencils


Thank you so much for stopping by
I Would like to enter this into
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
Try It On Tuesday ~ Colours Of Autumn
Incy Wincy ~ Animals

5 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Perfect for this weather. X

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

pearshapedcrafting said...

Her outfit is truly beautiful and I love the little scene you created for her!!Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!Chrisx

creationsnz said...

Gorgeous colours, and I specially like how you stamped those animals on text paper. So glad to see you here with your ANIMALS at Incy Wincy, CarolG

froebelsternchen said...

This is amazing! Thank you for joining Try it on Tuesday! Susi xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...