Fabby Followers

Monday 18 March 2019

Without rain there'd be no rainbows

Without rain there'd be no rainbows

What a fabulous sentiment stamp , it was a freebie with
Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 189
Not sure it is in the shops yet as I get mine on subscription which is normally a few days ahead of the shops ~ mine arrived this morning full of stunning stamps and a couple of dies

Deciding on a circle easel which is probably my favourite card shape
I cut out using lilac card stock
I then used Roaring Twenties double sided 12x12 card pack ~ I have had this quite a while but first time it has been used I love it so much.

Magnolia Tilda was coloured using distress inks
I then added extra raindrops and grass (two of the other freebie stamps from magazine)
I used the die from Polkadoodles Elegant Nest
Die Cut the clouds (freebie) I also die cut lamplight and some random stars
I cut an umbrella on my portrait and shrunk it right down to fit my card

The sentiment was finished using rainbow Distress Oxides.
I added some flowers, sparkly nettting and dew drops
and finished of with some lovely Morlaix Cotton Lace from Crafty Ribbons

Thank you so much for stopping by 
xx
I would like to enter this into 
Stamping Sensations ~ Somewhere over the rainbow
Pile It On ~ Rainbow
Penny Black and More ~ Circles (3rd entry)
Cut It Up ~ Use Dies ~ Hello Spring
Time Out ~ Inspired by Words
Magnolia-Licous Challenge ~ Favourite Stamp
Magnolia Forever ~ Anything Goes
Make My Monday ~ Going round in circles


13 comments:

brenda said...

That's a great freebie stamp Jan and perfect for our 'Rainbows' theme as is your pretty card, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations and also at Penny Black and More 'Circles' them again.

B x

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the all the details and the sweet little gril image!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Such a pretty card and I love the sentiment too. Thank you for joining us in our 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow' challenge at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

sandie said...

Adore the shape you chose for this card and what a lovely scene you have out together. The added flowers make the perfect finishing touch.Thanks for joining Time Out

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What a fun card! The adorable image reminds me of walking in the rain when I was little. I love all the details you've added to make this card spectacular!

Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Welcome Spring challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Viv said...

A pretty card and the sentiment fits our Rainbows theme perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations

Sue Crease said...

This is so beautiful Jan. love the shape too. X

marzia said...

lovely card. thank you for joining with us - Marzia Dt Magnolia Forever

marzia said...

lovely card. thank you for joining with us - Marzia Dt Magnolia Forever

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Wow Beautiful card thank you for joining us at the Magnolia Forever
DT Maria

Jill V said...

Very sweet image - and I love how you added the texture to your card design with those pretty violet flowers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Dora said...

Beautiful card. Beautiful decoration.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

Cazro said...

A stunning card, beautiful coloured arrangement. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. We look forward to seeing you again. Caz. DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...