Fabby Followers

Saturday 23 March 2019

It's Vacation Time

Well for one little lady its vacation time
Unfortunatly it's not me... Sobs loudly...

The other morning I was sitting having a cuppa and deciding on my next Vera lane image that I was going to colour up ,when this little lady hopped straight into my basket begging me to take her home would of been rude of me not too

Sooooo I made her her own little suitcase and guess what she has gone to live with my Granddaughter who fell in love with her.

I loved making this up when I could eventually get the suitcase straps to fit right - I had cut them in completly reverse colours but it took me a while to figure out
You can find little Miss Traveler in the Etsy Store right here

She comes complete with a camera, postcard, map and three different sentiments.
I added in the film roll where I shrunk her right down to fit
I also added a postage stamp which I used one of the Dilly's Girls.

I coloured up using Distress Inks and used some Distress Oxides on the postcard and sentiment
I had endess fun with this
Thank you for stopping by
xx
I would like to enter this into
Creative Fingers ~ Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Anything Goes
Sisterhood of Crafters ~ Ladies/Girls

3 comments:

Caz said...

lovely xx

Darlene said...

OMG how adorable is this!!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘One for the Ladies/Girls’ challenge. Please come back again soon and Good Luck!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Susan Renshaw said...

Just gorgeous!!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...