Fabby Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Bloom where you are Planted

Bloom where you are Planted
I just love this saying and guess what....
I have come across a new artist well new to me and I just love her work
Here is a link to the Etsy Store
I spent literally hours today going through the store OMG I could have brought the lot!
Lately I have been doing mainly stamping projects but these have certainly wet my digi appetite again
The first set I brought 
Which contained 6 digi stamps
So from the collection I used The little girl, (there's 2) the scalloped border, The bright pink flower (there's 2 also) and the sentiment

Hasn't that girl got attitude!! I do love some attitude
I used Distress Oxides on the background along with some fun stencils
For colouring up I used Distress Ink

I used a couple of random stamps the Orange flower stem and the tiny circles around the edges
Then....... Now I am really excited about this....
I found not only these perfect images but.....
There are also Collage elements
I got the circles and stems sheet , I could not wait to chop into it
I used ~ The blue stem and rainbow circle that I popped on as a quirky flower head
The red circle another flower head
and the green/black pink/black borders 

Want to know what else I brought??
Pop back later in the week and see
Thank you so much for stopping by
xx
I would like to enter this into
Addicted to Stamps ~ Not Square
Allsorts ~ Favourite Season ~ Spring
Crafters Castle ~ Anything Goes

6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Your stamping looksgreat, lovey card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. Xxx

Carole J said...

How fabulous! Love your colouring and the combination of collage and digis on your project is perfect! Can't wait to see what else you create with Vera Lane Studio cuties!
Carole x
VLS DT

brenda said...

A delightful creation and pretty colourful creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Seasons' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Danoesja said...

This is so lovely and beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

The Craft Princess said...

Your card is so fun and cute and sweet!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

She's so cute! I love the way you colored her. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
Blessings, Jeanie
DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...