Fabby Followers

Sunday 23 September 2018

Winnie Angels ~ What NOT to do with glitter

Happy Sunday,  I am so loving sharing my cards for the brand new
Winnie Angels
Polkadoodles digi release
Today's card features another 
This time I have used 
Light Up Christmas Winnie

Before I tell you about my card . I had a massive glitter explosion with this ~ I am a very tidy crafter and after spilling some glitter on my glass mat I blew it away (it was only a tiny bit) I just did not want it contaminating something it shouldn't , OMG someone could of told me the lid was off the glitter pot , it was brand new so completly full, and of course it was not your normal glitter it was Stamps by Chloes Sparkelicious!! Hubby thought it sooooo funny until he got glitter in his bacon sarnie! honestly I made this card a few days back it's still everywhere lol - It's very beautiful though, but I know I will never repeat this :-)
Light up Winnie was colored using Graph'It Markers
Gold Posca pen for Halo

and of course lots of Sparkelicious Glitter
The Papers used are from the collection
Frosted Winter
Distressing the edges

I used the sentiment stamp from
Most Wonderful Joy Stamp Set
Using Memento teal Zeal Ink
I finished of by using the lovely die
Fancy Snowflake

Which I cut out using glitter card
Thank you so much for stopping by today
xx
I would like to enter this into
A Gem of a Challenge ~ For the girls/Ladies
Allsorts ~ The colour Blue
Hiding in My Craft Room ~ Any Holiday

7 comments:

Caz said...

Fab card Jan.......Sorry i find that funny to....pmsl here...xxx

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Jan.
I,m sure you will be finding glitter forever more. Xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

oh dear! I am usually covered in glitter! Lovely card! Mary x

Sue Crease said...

😂🤣😂 oh dear. That’s why I don’t use it much 😵. What’s a little sparkle to a sarnie anyway? I bet it’s not his first 😉😉

Kathleen said...

Super Christmas card with a great background and image. Thank you for joining our 'Water or the colour blue' at Allsorts.

Kath x

brenda said...

I can identifty with the glitter story Jan, but it's a really pretty (and glittery) card, many thanks for joining us at Alsorts challenge this week.

B x

susiestacey said...

A lovely sparkly card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Water Or Blue' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...