Fabby Followers

Sunday 30 September 2018

Shining Star

Oh Wowser I have loved playing with the brand new clear Polymer Heavenly Stamps this week
The stamps are all so cool 
Find the whole collection 
Today I have used 
Shining Star

I have coloured her using Graph'It Markers
A little Distress Oxide on the moon
and Dandelion Memento for the stars

Sparkelicious glitter on her wings

The paper used is from the amazing collection
Dollie Daydream Goes East
The dies used are
Fanciful Circles Nested (on sale)
Merry Christmas
Poinsetta Lace

Finished of with a length of Bakers twine and a gem
Thank you for stopping by today
xx

1 comment:

Terry said...

BEAUTIFULL card wow, lovely coloring too sweetie, Hugs Terry xxx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...