Fabby Followers

Thursday 6 September 2018

Polkadoodles Crafting ~ Halloween

Hi Everyone
Sharing my 3rd make today using the super Polkadoodles Halloween Stamps
Find them all

Today I used stamp set
but also borrowing the bats from
To start I cut two circles using 

the one on the front of my card is 9x9 cm
inside 11x11 cm

I made a mask where my mountains were going to go and also the moon
Using Distress Oxides I coloured up the sky  ~ Faded Jeans and Ripe Persimmon

I then stamped my bats
ans added some stars (mixture of white paint and Posca pen)

I used the stencil
and with black soot Distress Oxides I coloured my mountains
I then stamped out the Mummy and coloured with Distress Ink ~Pumice Stone
I then stamped the sentiment and doodled around

Thank you for stopping by today
xx

No comments:

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...