Fabby Followers

Thursday 1 February 2018

Pancake Day the Polkadoodles Way

Ohhhh Wowser a couple of Sweeties from Polkadoodles
They have been brought out for Pancake day but they can be used through out the year I'm sure
Check them out here

how adorable
For my first make
I have used Pancake Oopsy

I cut the little cooker out on my portrait
adding a little piece of cloth , some gems and a little clock charm
I coloured Little Pancake Oopsy using Graph'It Markers and Polychromo pencils

Totally love her
Thank you for looking 
Pop back soon for some more pancake capers
xx
I would like to enter this into
Double D ~ Kitchen is the heart of home
Inspiration Destination ~Anything Goes
Paper Minutes ~ Metal (clock)

6 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

Adorable! So creative with that little stove!

Darlene said...

OMG how cute Jan!! Love that little pink stove (with towel incl.) and Little Pancake Oopsy is colored perfectly! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Kitchen is Where the Heart Is’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOWZER! this is FABULOUS.
Faith
x

Heidi said...

Das ist ja eine gute Idee, der kleinen Köchin einen Herd zu basteln - gut gemacht! Vielen Dank für's Zeigen bei Paperminutes.

Liebe Grüße -
Heidi.

Diane said...

Now what girl wouldn't just LOVE a pretty pink stove!!! So super cute!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, that's too, too cute! I'm assuming the stove is a little box. Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing in our kitchen challenge at Double D!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...