Fabby Followers

Sunday 4 February 2018

Cute Panda Set ~ Digi stamp Boutique

Happy Sunday to you all
Am here today to share with you the most cutest Panda's
They come in a set of 7 (yes 7!!)
but I have just used 3 (for now)
and you can find them at Digi Stamp Boutique right here

I had tons of fun with this set
fussy cutting them out and decoupaging them up
I used a couple of pink Graph'It Markers for a little splash of colour and a little glitter on the fairy panda (totally love her)
The sentiments were also from Digi Stamp Boutique from the Black Floral Set
Finished of with some twine and ribbon
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

Thank you for looking today
xx
I would like to enter these into
Digi Stamp Boutique ~ Customer Competition
A Gem of a Challenge ~ Have a Heart
Crafty Calendar ~ Two or more layers
Crazy 4 Challenges ~ Add a Heart
CRAFT ~ 3 of a kind
613 Avenue ~ Anything Goes

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

Jan you are right these panda's are just adorable.
Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous set of cards and matching tags Jan, adorable pandas and great CAS designs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sheryl said...

Hi me again wearing my CRAFT hat. I'm off to get these stamps I love them.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

meg said...

Wonderful CAS style cards and shaped tags, the pandas are so cute

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous CAS designs, I have this digi set too it's fabulous value isn't it. Love the sparkle on the fairy panda :)
Hugs Kaz xx

MagsB said...

Awww, Jan, you're right, the pandas are adorable! So cute! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

sweet art designs said...

So stinkin' cute! Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...