Fabby Followers

Tuesday 13 February 2018

Little Miss Muffet ~Mystie

Happy Tuesday to you all
I am here today to share with you a Birthday card I made using one of the lovely Polka dot Pals from Little Miss Muffet ~ this time I have used Mystie
Isn't she just adorable !! I have also used one of the add on faces (available here)
I have coloured Mystie using Graph'It markers and Polychromo pencils and I've used glitter in her hula hoop
I used some lovely ribbon from Crafty Ribbons Fresh stripe I have used Rose but it comes in an array of different colours
The flowers, straws and charm are all from stash
Thank you for stopping by today
Pop back on Thursday for another Little Miss Muffet card
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox

xx
I would like to enter this into
Little Miss Muffet ~ Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments ~ Add Flowers
Lemon Shortbread ~ Anything Goes
TTCRD ~ Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge ~ Girl Power
Addicted To Stamps ~ Have a Heart (charm)
A Gem of a Challenge ~Have a Heart (charm)

8 comments:

Diane said...

Fun card Jan, adore your colouring xx

Curly said...

Wow! i absolutely love this card she is fabulous, love the colour theme,

Thank you so much for joining us over at the Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Anything Goes Challenge
we hope to see you here again for our next Challenge

Have a lovely day
Crafty Hugs
Bridget LLMSDT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

FABULOUS.
Faith
x

Unknown said...

Such a cute card, love the image and base shape :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Danoesja said...

She's so adorable and lovely on your beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Marja said...

Such an adorable card. Thanks for sharing over at crafty Sentiments Designs.
Marja DT.

Annemi said...

Adorable card. Really loved your layout. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Janice W. said...

Beautiful card, beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing it with us at LMMS!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...