Fabby Followers

Friday 11 December 2015

Traditional Christmas

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Traditional Christmas*


I have used the wonderful Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun, I have made a set of 7 cards all slightly different in one way or another. I have used all pre-coloured bits and pieces adding some glitter and glossy accents here and there. I'm so pleased how these have turned out . They will be sent out in boxes for the Family. 

The trees were all cut out twice and mounted with foam pads to add some depth

I made the base from Kraft Card, and then used some lovely gold mirri card


How cute is the little postcard!

Those little Robins are having so much fun dressing the tree

adding in some white pom poms, a small legnth of tinsel
some have buttons added others Gems etc  I have also used stickles and liquid pearls.


O Christmas Tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!
In beauty green will always grow
Through summer sun and winter snow.
O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree,
How lovely are your branches!

I would like to enter this into
The Craft Barn - Red/Christmas/Presents (there on the trees)
Papertake Weekly - Fun, Fun, Fun
CRAFT - Christmas
Scrap & Craft - Christmas
Card Mania - Christmas









11 comments:

Bev said...

Scatty how on earth do you find the time? This is absolutely brilliant x

Karon said...

This is stunning! WOW look at all those yummy details! TFS and have a great weekend.

Aunty Sue said...

Jan this is awesome love all the 3d elements amazing creation. I just opened a card and loads of silver flakes and bits fell out. Tee her.

Mia Scott said...

These are absolutely stunning creations! Beautiful.
Mia - Polkadoodles GDT

Caz said...

Love these Jan...xxx

Jane said...

Wow, these are amazing, must have taken ages!! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
Jane x

Melanie Smith said...

Adorable project Jan!!!

starcyl said...

Just wow, what more can I say.
Jenny x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge. Ileanaxx

Ola (Ikemo) said...

It's so beautiful! I love tha way you made 3 D! Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge

Lisbeth K said...

Beautiful cards! Love all the details, and I admire your patience! Thanks for joining Through The Purple Haze this month, good luck :)

Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
Owner Through The Purple Haze
DT Lacy Sunshine
MiC Gal

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...