Fabby Followers

Friday 18 December 2015

Anything Goes

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here today for 
*Anything Goes*




Showing you today a card I have made for my lovely Mother In Laws Birthday . I have used lots of different collections but look how good they all work together. Using Kraft card I cut the dresser on my portrait. I then covered it using the Distress wood papers dabbing a little distress ink here and there. I Framed a photo of my MIL using the frame from Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun. The bag and little hat were borrowed from the Winston collection. And the flowers and butterfly from Rose Budd collection.





 Added some lace , pearls and buttons to finish , oh and some little drawer handles ,




Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Mummy
Happy Birthday to You.

I would like to enter this into

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Birthdays
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

18 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

OMG, this is absolutely gorgeous, your Mother in Law will love it! Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Caz said...

Love this jan..very pretty . Caz xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow beautiful, your mother in law will adore it, thanks for sharing with us at the ribbon girl hugs Liz x

Karon said...

Beautiful card, love that it's a chest of drawers! Merry Christmas Jan :-)

Mia Scott said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Mia - Polkadoodles GDT

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at http://craftingfromtheheartchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ good luck x

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hiya Jan this is gorgeous love the card and all the little embellishments you have used. Its stunning. Thank you for entering it in our challenge at Digi Choosday.
Hugs
Fiona GDT x

Anjie said...

Oooo that is lush!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Peanut said...

WOW! Talk about jaw-dropping creativity! Well done, teamie! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
x Asha

Bev said...

What a brilliant idea Jan. I think I need a fortnights vacation in your head! Merry Chrimbo!

Aunty Sue said...

Jan this is amazing and have a brilliant christmas

Unknown said...

What a great idea. You are one clever lady! Have a great Christmas, Jackie x

Julie Odil said...

I saw this on FB and really liked it, Jan. Beautiful!

starcyl said...

Another superb project Jan, love it.
Jenny x

Melanie Smith said...

I love this as catty Jan... Just adorable!

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Happy New Year Jan! I know I say this all the time, but you always come up with such clever ideas! This creation is amazing and inspiring as always:) Hope your holidays were great. Thanks so much for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday! Hugs my friend:) Audrey DT

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Absolutely stunning love all your little touches xxx

Lou Sims said...

This is so beautiful; adore x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...