Fabby Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday 
and that's the fabby challenge this week over at
 For my Birthday card ,I have used the lovely digi Emily Party,

 I printed her out onto Ultimate Graphic 
and coloured her using Graph'It Markers.

 I also used wink of stella markers to add a little sparkle. The Paper, Bunting,Hat and sentiment are from the Cherryblossom Lane CD 
and the balloons are from Winston Collection
I would like to enter this into 
Glitter n Sparkle - Use some Pink
Pile it on - Something Edible
Crafty Catz - Polka Dots



Products I have used

14 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

Oh it's so pretty and sweet and I LOVE how you used the balloons!!!
Y x

Anjie said...

So pretty!
Hugs
Anj
xx

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful, Jan! Love those gorgeous candy colours! xxx

What I Created Next said...

Your card is so beautiful Scatty. But you're not getting any cake from me, because you've got a card full of it there. Ha, ha, ha

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is adorable Jan, I like the image the bunting and the balloons
Kevin xx

tilly said...

a lovely cake card for any age group,thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

Caz said...

Love this Jan so pretty..xx

NicoleDesigns said...

Gorgeous creation Jan... LOVE it.... xo Nikki

Moni said...

Scatty, this card is perfect: stunning colouring, perfect card shape and beautiful papers and embellishments

Lynda said...

Love your card, especially love the balloons and the way you colored the image x Lynda x

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning, love it!xx

Peanut said...

So perfect for a little girl!
hugs, Asha

Unknown said...

Sweet and yummy card, love that stamp. Thank you for joining our delicious challenge at Pile It On and please come back again for a brand new one.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Crafting Vicky said...

What a fun easel card!!! Sorry that I didn't comment last week... haven't been feeling all that good.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...