Fabby Followers

Friday 16 January 2015

Case It


Over at Polkadoodles the challenge for the next two weeks is
Case It
For my case it project , I have used the colours Red/Beige from Yvonne's first post for Polkadoodles back in June 
 You can find it here
I have used the lovely image Violin Girl from Work and Play 8

the paper and violins and Music sheet also from the collection - Violin Girl is also available as a digi you can find her here 
 I have coloured her using Graph'It Markers
The tiny violins have been cut out and covered with glossy accents
a rolled piece of music paper (from the collection) to finish


Products I have used


9 comments:

Eve's Been Reading said...

I can't believe I have inspired you, but gorgeous make and I hope you weren't handcutting them violins!!! Hugs xx

Karon said...

This is so wonderful Jan - love the V and little violins. Thinking of you, hugs, Karon.

Peanut said...

Oh how coool is this project. Awesome bit colouring too!
http://sunnysummercrafts.blogspot.pt/2015/01/polka-doodles-3-case-it.html

Lou Sims said...

Fantastic idea Jan and envious of your colouring skills .... and look at you with your thumblinky stuff ;) Lou x

Melanie Joyce said...

This is fab Scatty Jan, love it! Mel x

Bev said...

I love your interpretation Jan x Fab as always.

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

I'm so in love with your skin tones beautiful colouring xx

Tracy Welham said...

That is so cute, I love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

starcyl said...

Do you ever do anything that isn't so spot on. Love your idea here.

Jenny x

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...