Fabby Followers

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Spots and Stripes

My favourite day of the week Digi Choosday time
and this week its a Spots and Stripes challenge


When I heard what this challenge would be I just knew straight away which digi to use - 

it's our Nikky kitted out in spots and stripes *perfect* -
 I coloured with Graph'It markers 
Skin - 4115, 4155, 4170, 4175
Hair - 3190, 3180, 3160, 3120, 3110
Grey's - 9105, 9103, 9102, 9100
Pinks- 5120, 5115, 5110
and also used papers from Enfy's digi bundle (the stripey one) and also from Lou's digi bundle (the spotty one) .

***** STOP PRESS - If you are real quick you can join in the Birthday Hop and get lots of freebies including the sets and image that I have used but be quick !! Find all the deets here ***

If you have missed the hop and the freebies these  bundles are still great value and look how you can mix and match them all, fabbydoo xx

I Would like to enter this into
Stampin' for the Weekend - For the Girls
As you like it - Fav Colour Combo
Pink and grey , Pink is my fav colour and I just love it with grey
Little Claires - Spots and Stripes



6 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at SFTW challenge cheers Sue N x

Unknown said...

Stunning Card
Hugs Susan xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Gorgeous fun and girly, loves it!! Y x

Anjie said...

Beautiful soft, delicate card hun.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Mojca said...

oh your card is ever so pretty. Great colour combination. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. hugs! Mojca

Diane said...

Fab card Jan !! Putting my DT hat on now...thanks for joining us this month at Little Claire !!

hugs Diane xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...