Fabby Followers

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Holiday Fun

Holiday Fun or Day out Challenge
awaits you over at 
What a great and fun challenge to use these Emma Canning lovely digi's. I used 3 of them and joined them together - Camper Van, Beach Day and Ice Cream -
Camper Van Digital Stamps DownloadBeach Day Digital Stamps Download

 
 All coloured in with Graph'It Markers. I could not decide where she was off too so I left destination unknown but she looks to be enjoying herself and the Ice Cream
 xx

   

I would like to enter this into
Addicted to stamps - Song *Were all going on a summer Holiday*
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes









12 comments:

Anjie said...

Great card hun, the images go perfect together.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Unknown said...

Wow this is fab, love everything about it
Hugs Susan xx

CraftygasheadZo said...

Love this, great use of all the digi's , fabaroonie! Take care Zo xx

Eve's Been Reading said...

Oh I'm all ready for me hols now!! Great card, loves it! Y x

Marlies said...

A fab card and just perfect for a holiday card. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

Marlies said...

A fab card and just perfect for a holiday card. Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Marlies

Polkadoodles said...

Such a cute make Jan and perfect for our challenge at Digi Choosday this week, love it! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GREAT fun card

Unknown said...

Super cute - I love it Jan xx Beautiful colouring, layout, and I love how you've pieced together all of the different elements - it works perfectly :-) Hope you have a lovely week/end, Em xx

lovecraftingpaper said...

So beautiful! I love this stamps! I also love how you put all together. Well done!

Mariangela ;-)

Unknown said...

Wonderful card thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & the Fox with out girly challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card thank you for joining us at The Squirrel & the Fox with out girly challenge hugs Tania (DT) xx

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...