Fabby Followers

Friday 2 May 2014

Something Old and Something New

This is a midway reminder for our fantastic challenge over at Polkadoodles
I loved making up my card , our challenge to use something old and new certainly got me thinking but it was very easy really as lots of the Polkadoodles CD's and collections work well together.
 I am often taking bits and bobs from one and matching them in with another.
  I adore the new Work and Play collection 3 so chose to work with the Ticket master and the lush Fence from there.
** Work & Play Collection 3
 The Ticket Master I coloured with the love of my life
For my old I used the 
*Pretty Tuff CD Rom
and used the train, joined 2 together and flipped them round
 xx
I would like to enter this into
A Random Fan - Anything Goes
Lexi's Creations - For Man/Boy
The Corrosive Challenge - Head Gear
Crafting with Dragonflies - Use a CD
House that stamps built - Masculine
Inky Impressions - Anything Goes

8 comments:

PoppyK said...

Love this it is so cute xx Katie xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Love this such a fun card. x

Anjie said...

Fab mash up Jan, love it!
Hugs
Anj xx

Karon said...

Jan - this is so cool for the new challenge this week :-) Love it!

Bev said...

Super combination Jan everything goes together so well!

Anet's Crafting said...

Adorable card Jan, I love the train with the Ticket Master.

Jasmine said...

My goodness, how cute! My son loves trains, he would adore this. Thanks so much for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

How cute is this, a wonderful card for our challenge, love the fence! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations!

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...