Fabby Followers

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Fashion Forward

Wohhoooo Digi Choosday  day and there is a brand new look - Make sure you pop across and this week I have
 used the lovely Dollie Daydream - Glitz Digistamp  there really are some beautys in the store right now I think she is one of my fav's but them everytime I colour one up I change my mind :-). I have coloured with promarkers and mounted onto card - a little black soot distress ink added xx
I would like to enter this into
Just Inspirational - Ladies

3 comments:

Lisbeth K said...

Love your coloring! And lovely design! Thank you for joining us at JIC this week, good luck :)

Lisbeth K @ Lisbeths hobbyer
Just Inspirational DT

Unknown said...

Stunning
Hugz Susan DC team

Unknown said...

I love your coloring and the colors you used! Wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges this week.

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...