Fabby Followers

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Bling it up

The new Challenge over at scrapper's Delights ths week  is
Bling it up
you can find all the deet's here 
For my  project I went for something very 3d although I could not get the photo's to show it right
 I used
Nerissa Mermaid coloured with promarkers
I also used the digi kit Sea of Tranquillity which contains tons of yumminess
I printed off a background paper
 and then a shell which I cut out creased down the center and fixed with foam pads to the background 
 I then cut out Nerissa and fixed her onto the shell - The treasure chest was also cut out and fixed onto the background
I then added lots of shells and bling 
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this into
Passion For Promarkers - Make it Digital
Through The Craft Room - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
Love to Create - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle - Bright Funky Colours


14 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Soo cute, love all the work.

Papercrafting Princess said...

Stunning!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Oh my this is just beautiful. Love how you did this one. Love the detail as well and your coloring is fab!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge.
Linda K. DT
www.ladybustampers.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Awesome colors! I love your image and all of the bling in her hair! Great project!

Michelle said...

Beautiful - I love the bling. Thanks for joining us at Love To Create this week.

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

This certainly has the wow factor gorgeous image and detail. Love Alison xx

Cindye Wile said...

this is fabulous!!!!

Cards By MI said...

What a lovely looking card. A real treat. Sweet! Thanks for playing with us over at Passion for Promarkers and my digital challenge.
Love n hugs
Marie

Cara said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door, hope to see you again in our next challenge! - XX Cara

Anonymous said...

Love the white dots in on the hair and tail! Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More DT
Creative Fingers DT 

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jan, what a gorgeous card. I love the 3D work and your image is coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

coops said...

so gorgeous.beautiful mermaid and i love your stunning design.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Stampers Delights said...

This is stunning Jan <3
Congratulations on winning with this project and sharing it with s all.
Big hugs Janice XXXX

Stampers Delights said...

This is stunning Jan <3
Congratulations on winning a challenge with this fantastic project :D
Big Hugs Janice XOXOXO

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...