Fabby Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

Anything goes with some layers

Another great challenge over at Treasured Times awaits you
My  post see's a lovely image
What a Sweetie she is
Pop across to Treasured Times and join in our new challenge
Anthing Goes with some layers
Coloured with Promarkers
All the papers are from Docrafts Papaermania Capsule collection 6x6 pad I used a 6x 6 square card Mounted 5.75 x 5.75 Pink card Then 5.5 x 5.5 spotty paper from pack The flowered paper was cut to 4.5 to make the strips The Flowers are a mixture of roses/Cherry Blossoms/ and Blossom flowers
Two ribbons a dotty one on top of a plain pink one
I added fluffy stuff for the ice cream and topped the cherries of with glossy accents
Finished with a little bling and a couple of buttons
Thank you for looking
xx



I would like to enter this into
Mod Squad - Thinking of spring
Paper Pretties - Red/Pink and White
Addicted to stamps - Pink and white

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww!! This is too cute, Jan!!
Love the layout and the papers!!
The glossy accents on the cherries are delish!!
Love the texture on the ice cream!!
Just LOVE the whole thing ~~ LOLOLOLOLOL!!
Hope you are well !! xo

Patricia Chalas said...

so cute and sweet your card!!!the accents are just perfect!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow - this image is colored so sweetly and your papers and card design match so perfectly. You couldn't have done that ice cream any better - it looks wonderful! Hugz!

Gail said...

Hi Jan,
I was looking through the challenge blog Treasured Times and saw this card of yours. What caught my eye right away was the beautiful dress this little image is wearing. And then looking closer, I see the "fluffy" ice cream and shiny cheery on top. This card is adorable and I love the color. Great layout and the buttons, flowers and ribbon are such a perfect match. I love your card. Hugs, Gail

Nicole said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

Dolly Dimples Decoupage - Part 11

  Hi and welcome back to my blog, I am still in Christmas crafting mode, and will be for the next couple of weeks Now who doesn't love o...